(Rusty) Beginner Classes
Our rusty beginner classes are for those people who are not completely new to Spanish, but feel they need a reminder of some of the fundamentals again.
Our classes won’t start from complete zero, but will cover common, everyday expressions, and focus on beginner vocabulary and grammar. We won’t force you to speak Spanish until you feel ready, but will certainly encourage you to try from day 1 (even if it’s the simplest phrase!).
Not sure if this is your level? Book a free 15 minute consultancy below, and we’ll help you decide if this is for you:
Dates below are for the first class of each course. Times are shown local to you:
No time that works for you? Let us know when your ideal class would be, and we’ll let you know if a class becomes available:
Reacquaint yourself with the basics of Spanish, and start to build confidence in speaking Spanish again.
Course length: 10 weeks, weekly
Class size: 6 (8 max)
- Introducing yourself, and common greetings and courtesies
- Talk about yourself (profession, nationality, likes and dislikes)
- Learn to conjugate verbs in several tenses, and meet the most common vocabulary you’ll need
- Ask questions
- Express your opinion
- Learn to order in bars and restaurants
- Much more – the focus will be on encouraging you to speak, and topics will vary week to week!
How it works
- Once you book, you’ll receive calendar invites for each of the classes.
- Classes take place over Zoom
- Your tutor will leave homework and tasks for you to complete between classes