At pre-intermediate, you can:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
You can understand slower Spanish, but struggle with full speed native Spanish. You feel like you have covered most areas of grammar, but often feel like you need a refresher in a lot of areas, and lack fluency in your speaking.
If this describes you, take a look at the pre-intermediate classes below!
Dates below are for the first class of each course. Each time is local to you:
How it works
- Once you book, you’ll receive calendar invites for each of the classes.
- Classes take place over Zoom
- Your tutor will leave homework and tasks for you to complete between classes