Rob chats with old friend Jo Sayers – a language learner, teacher, and technologist:
- Traits of good language learners (from a teacher’s perspective)
- Technology: does it help us or hinder us?
- Pros and cons of language learning apps, and where they best fit in for a language learner
Are you stuck in your Spanish? If you’ve been spinning your wheels at around intermediate level, try changing your approach. This article will show you how.
Language learning should be a joy, but can sometimes be a drag. We’ve all experienced that feeling of impatience and boredom that learning a language can sometimes be.
However, it doesn’t have to be that way! Rob talks with Katie Harris (from joyoflanguages.com) about ways to inject the joy back into your language learning process.
We chat with Lindsay Williams (from lindsaydoeslanguages.com) about how to carve your own, independent path in your language learning:
- How to create structure in your approach
- How to plan your learning
- Dealing with motivation and discipline
- Most effective activities for solo learning
Rob talks with polyglot Olly Richards about the role of memorization in language learning:
- Do memory champions make the best language learners?
- Is memorization really important?
- Active vs passive memorization
- Memorization tips and techniques for language learning