RFW5: Finding joy in language, with Katie Harris
Language learning should be a joy, but can sometimes be a drag. We’ve all experienced that feeling of impatience and boredom that learning a language can sometimes be.
However, it doesn’t have to be that way! Rob talks with Katie Harris (from joyoflanguages.com) about ways to inject the joy back into your language learning process.
RFW4: Independent Language Learning, with Lindsay Williams
We chat with Lindsay Williams (from lindsaydoeslanguages.com) about how to carve your own, independent path in your language learning:
- How to create structure in your approach
- How to plan your learning
- Dealing with motivation and discipline
- Most effective activities for solo learning
RFW3: Memory and Language Learning, with Olly Richards
Rob talks with polyglot Olly Richards about the role of memorization in language learning:
- Do memory champions make the best language learners?
- Is memorization really important?
- Active vs passive memorization
- Memorization tips and techniques for language learning
Una Colombiana en Londres
Aquí, les cuento lo que he aprendido de Londres, y como he adaptado para la vida Londinense…
RFW2: Beginning a Language, with Shannon Kennedy
We chat with Shannon Kennedy, a polyglot who has learned 8 languages, about how to approach a new language:
- 3 do’s and don’ts when starting a language
- The role of grammar at the beginner stages of language learning
- Motivation vs discipline – which is more important?
- How to build your language learning routine
RFW1: Speaking fluently, with Luca Lampariello
In our first episode, we chat with Luca Lampariello, a renowned polyglot who has achieved high levels of fluency in 13 languages. We discuss:
- Preparing to speak
- Keys to fluency
- Practising speaking
- Speaking as a performance
- The mindset of fluency